Aquatica Orlando Reservations: Orlando is known for its theme parks and many visitors want to go to all the Parks. Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark in Orlando, is a must-see for your vacation package in Central Florida.
Aquatica Orlando is one of the most popular waterparks in the area and is always crowded. This means that you will need to plan ahead of time if you want to get into the Park on your vacation package.
The best way to visit Aquatica Orlando without waiting in line or being disappointed when they reach capacity is by reserving a spot by buying day passes or Annual Passes online.
But, is it mandatory to make a reservation?
Keep on reading to find out whether you need one or not. And also, we will tell you how to do it if you want to visit the waterpark.
Do You Need A Reservation For Aquatica Orlando?
As of 2022, Aquatica Orlando doesn’t require reservations in order to enter the park. So, you can arrive at the park whenever you want on an operating day and buy general admission tickets at the front gate.
However, when you purchase tickets online you can choose to reserve a specific day and time for your visit.
The official ticketing portal of the water park asks you to pick a date on which you want to visit Aquatica.
But, this is not mandatory and you can still buy general admission tickets on the date of your choice without reservations.
The advantage of buying a reserved ticket is that you don’t have to arrive at the water park as early as possible in order to get a spot.
You will already have your admission tickets, so you can enter Aquatica whenever it is time for your reservation.
Please note that this policy may change and Aquatica may require reservations in the future (as it happens at SeaWorld Orlando and Discovery Cove). So, check Aquatica’s official website for more information about this.
Planning ahead and knowing what you need to bring, plus the rules of Aquatica will help you make the most of your visit.
Basically, this is how you can prepare for your visit:
- Check Aquatica’s operating days and hours before you plan to go because they are subject to change due to weather or maintenance issues.
- Purchase discount tickets, season passes, etc., online and in advance so you don’t have to do it on the day you are going.
- Make sure to bring the following items with you: swimsuits, sunscreen, hats or visors, towels (one per person), water shoes, or sandals with back straps (no flip flops or Crocs), and a change of clothes if necessary. You may want to bring an extra bag to keep these items in.
- Lockers are available for rent at Aquatica Orlando but you may want to leave valuables and unnecessary items in your car or hotel room instead of carrying them around with you all day. We recommend that you only bring the essentials into the park.
- Be sure to read the attraction descriptions and height requirements before you get in line so that you know what to expect. Some attractions may not be suitable for young children or people with certain medical conditions.
- Have your photo taken at one of the many Character Meet & Greets located throughout Aquatica. Be sure to bring your camera or have your phone fully charged so you can take lots of pictures!
The places where you can get discount tickets include –
- aRes Travel
- Sam’s Club
These are the websites you need to check before making a reservation online. Because they provide entry passes at very low prices compared to the gate prices.
For instance, Groupon gives a flat discount of 53% on a weekday admission ticket which costs you $94.99 at the gate.
Even retailers like Sam’s Club, Kroger, and Costco may have a stock of cheap tickets to Aquatica Orlando during the peak season.
Making A Reservation
Making an Aquatica Orlando reservation is nothing but purchasing an admission pass in advance for a specific day. In order to book or reserve –
- Click on this discounted ticket deal link – undercovertourist.com
- Enter the number of tickets required in the quantity box
- Click on the Get My Tickets button
- Then, click on the Continue To Cart button
- Now, click on the Next button
- Choose the Checkout As A Guest option
- Enter your First Name & Last Name for admission
- Make the payment using PayPal or Credit Card
That’s it! You just made a reservation by purchasing an e-ticket that expires one year from the date of purchase.
You can also buy specific day tickets which are valid only on the date you choose to visit. But, it’s best to buy an Any-day ticket so that you don’t have to worry about dates.
Specific day tickets can be reserved online on the official website – aquatica.com.
However, when you buy through the link above, you can get the ticket at a discounted price of $47.91 whereas the same ticket costs you $58.99 on the official portal as the park charges a tax & fees of $13.
As of 2022, Aquatica Orlando’s refund and cancellation policy let people make changes to their admissions reservations without any fees as long as they call and inform at least 24-48 hours in advance.
So, for example, if you had tickets for June 1st but then realized you can’t come until June 8th, you can simply dial 407-545-5550 and switch your tickets over with no issues.
However, if you change your mind and want to cancel altogether or come on a date with cheaper tickets, there is, unfortunately, no refund or credit given.
Additionally, all entry tickets, annual passes, memberships, and fun cards are nonrefundable and nontransferable.