Season of the Deep is here, and with it comes a new batch of powerful exotics to collect. In this blog post, we will show you how to get your hands on these new weapons and armor pieces.
There are a few different ways to get new exotics in Season of the Deep. You can purchase the Season Pass, reach Rank 35 on the free Season Pass, complete Exotic Quests, or loot Exotic Engrams.
The Season Pass is the best way to get new exotics quickly. It gives you immediate access to the new exotic weapon, Typhon GL3, as well as a quest to unlock its catalyst. You will also earn additional rewards as you progress through the Season Pass, including exotic armor pieces for each class.
How to Get the New Exotics in Season of the Deep
There are a few ways to get the new exotics in Season of the Deep. They are:
1. Purchase The Season Pass
The Season Pass is a great way to get access to new exotic weapons in Destiny 2. By purchasing the Season Pass, you will immediately unlock the new exotic weapon for the current season, as well as a quest to unlock its catalyst. You will also earn additional rewards as you progress through the Season Pass, including exotic armor pieces for each class.
The Season Pass is a paid subscription that grants players access to exclusive content in Destiny 2. This content includes new exotic weapons, armor pieces, and activities. The Season Pass is a great way to get ahead in the game and access the latest content.
One of the best benefits of the Season Pass is access to new exotic weapons. Each season, Bungie releases a new exotic weapon that is only available to Season Pass holders. These weapons are often very powerful and can give players a significant advantage in combat.
In addition to new exotic weapons, the Season Pass also grants access to new armor pieces. These armor pieces can provide players with unique perks and abilities that can help them in battle. The Season Pass also grants access to new activities, such as strikes, nightfalls, and raids. These activities can be a great way to earn new gear and experience.
2. Reach Rank 35 on the free Season Pass
Here are some tips on how to reach Rank 35 on the free Season Pass to get the new exotic weapon in Destiny 2:
- Complete activities that reward XP. The most efficient way to earn XP is to complete activities that reward a lot of XP. These activities include:
- Crucible matches
- Gambit matches
- Public events
- Focus on completing bounties from vendors. Vendors offer a variety of bounties that reward XP. These bounties are a great way to earn XP quickly.
- Play with friends. Playing with friends can increase your XP gains. This is because you can share XP gains with each other.
- Use a fireteam medallion. A fireteam medallion is an item that increases XP gains for you and your fireteam. You can purchase fireteam medallions from Eververse.
- Be patient. It will take some time to reach Rank 35 on the free Season Pass. Don’t give up if you don’t get there right away. Keep playing and eventually, you will reach your goal.
Here are some additional tips:
- Focus on activities that are at or above your light level. The higher your light level, the more XP you will earn.
- Use a ghost shell with the XP bonus perk. There are a number of ghost shells that offer an XP bonus. Using one of these shells can help you earn XP faster.
- Take advantage of double XP events. Bungie occasionally offers double XP events. These events are a great opportunity to earn XP quickly.
By following these tips, you can reach Rank 35 on the free Season Pass and earn the new exotic weapon in Destiny 2.
3. Complete Exotic Quests
here are the steps on how to complete exotic quests to get new exotic weapons in Destiny 2:
- Talk to the quest giver. The quest giver will be located in the Tower or in a specific location in the game world.
- Complete the objectives of the quest. The objectives of the quest will vary, but they may involve defeating enemies, collecting items, or completing challenges.
- Return to the quest giver and claim your reward. Once you have completed the objectives of the quest, you will return to the quest giver and claim your reward, which will be a new exotic weapon.
Here are some tips for completing exotic quests:
- Be patient. Exotic quests can be challenging, so it is important to be patient and persistent.
- Use the right weapons and armor. Make sure to use weapons and armor that are effective against the enemies you will be facing.
- Ask for help. If you are struggling to complete an exotic quest, you can ask for help from friends or clanmates.
Here are some of the new exotic weapons that can be obtained through exotic quests in Season of the Deep:
- Typhon GL3 is a grenade launcher that fires tracking projectiles that explode on impact.
- Osteo Striga is a submachine gun that fires corrosive rounds that can weaken enemies.
- Imperial Decree is a shotgun that deals high damage at close range.
These are just a few of the new exotic weapons that can be obtained through exotic quests in Season of the Deep. There are many more to discover, so be sure to explore the game world and complete as many quests as you can.
4. Loot Exotic Engrams
Here are some tips on how to loot Exotic Engrams to get new Exotic Weapons in Destiny 2: Season Of The Deep:
- Complete activities. Exotic Engrams can be earned as rewards for completing various activities in Destiny 2, such as Strikes, Nightfalls, Crucible matches, and Raids.
- Open chests. Exotic Engrams can also be found in chests scattered throughout the game world.
- Purchase them from the Tower. Exotic Engrams can be purchased from the Exotic Engram Kiosk in the Tower for 15 Legendary Shards each.
- Use the Season Pass. The Season Pass for Season of the Deep contains multiple Exotic Engrams, which can be claimed as you progress through the Pass.
- Focus Exotic Engrams. Once you have unlocked the Deepsight Resonance system, you can focus Exotic Engrams to increase your chances of getting a specific Exotic Weapon.
With a little effort, you should be able to loot plenty of Exotic Engrams and get your hands on some new Exotic Weapons in Destiny 2: Season Of The Deep.
Here are some additional tips:
- Focus on activities that have a high chance of dropping Exotic Engrams. For example, the Nightfall strike “The Glassway” has a guaranteed chance of dropping an Exotic Engram on completion.
- Run with a fireteam. Playing with a fireteam increases your chances of getting Exotic Engrams, as you can all share the rewards.
- Be patient. It may take some time to get the Exotic Weapon you want, but it will be worth it in the end.
It is important to note that the new exotics in Season of the Deep are all powerful weapons and armor pieces. They will be a valuable addition to any Guardian’s arsenal. If you are looking to get ahead in the game, you should definitely try to get your hands on these new exotics.